This week has really flown by, hasn't it? We had Valentine's Day, and the boys got lots of Valentines and candy. They know they are loved! Thursday, I volunteered at the hospital where I visit new moms and then follow up with them for the first three months. One mom was great, her husband and mom were with her, and I think they'll do fine. The other mom is in the middle of a divorce with a 16 month old and this new baby girl who was 6 weeks early. They were in the process of moving the baby to Gainesville for some issues with her lungs. Hopefully, all will be well with her also. I'll probably make my first follow up call next week. We went to the circus on Friday. We saw Meredith Harris there. It was so good to see her, I wish that we could have set and talked for a while, but her kids were headed one way, and mine were headed the other way. Today we went to Micah's 2nd birthday party, where everything was Wiggles! Hopefully, Tori will email a picture from the party that I can post, hint, hint. I got a shower invitation for Jennifer Dilworth, and I'm going to try to go to that since I won't be able to make it to the wedding. We will be in Vidalia during the wedding. I booked a trip to Myrtle Beach with the Kelly's for the fall school break, and I'm really looking forward to that. Matt's mom had a biopsy for breast cancer, and it came back negative, but they have taken a second biopsy to confirm. We are anxiously awaiting the results. Luke has done some cute things this week, so I've included a couple of pictures of him to share.
Whew! Busy week!

This is what happens when you leave the paper shredder too close to the baby!

This is what happens when the baby blows at the same time the spoonful of apples/blueberries meets his mouth!

Here we are at the CNN center waiting to go into Philips Arena for the circus. We had to walk outside to get there, and it was 20 degrees with a wind chill of 7 degrees. Brrrrr! Luke is strapped on in the baby carrier, I bet he was the warmest of us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment