As we get closer to the Easter weekend, we were studying Jesus' final entrance to Bethlehem in Sunday School. Jesus was riding on a donkey, the crowd was waving palm leaves and throwing their coats in the path. I was explaining the scene and said that the people were shouting...Caleb interrupted me and said "I know, they were shouting 'Jose'!" I kept a straight face and said, "well, almost, they were saying 'Hosana'."
Today, I told Caleb to pick up the toys he dumped out of the bucket. It went like this...
Caleb: But, I need hellllpppp.
Me: But, you didn't need help dumping them out.
Caleb: But, that was easy.
Lap loom
13 years ago
1 comment:
Too funny. Kids are simply amazing. It will be some time before Hadley talks obviously but she already has figured out ways to get her point across. Like stomping her feet when she gets bored and wants to be held...hope y'all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Post a Comment