Someone must have told Luke about the terrible twos. Although he has less than one month to age 2, he has already started some of the bad habits. Yesterday, Caleb was playing with a toy that Luke wanted. I think Luke tried to say "no, no, Caleb" prior to hitting Caleb on the head. He has also starting biting and throwing temper tantrums, oh the joy! I found him the other day with my dental floss, pulling as fast and as hard as he could before I could get it away from him. But, despite the bad habits, he is still adorable. He knows how to grin and shrug his shoulders like he is a little angel. He adores Joshua and often gives him kisses and hugs. He is trying so hard to talk by saying what sounds like bird, ball, on, come on, and got you. He loves Thomas the train and tractors. I have decided that my favorite age is between one and two when they start to learn more about the world around them, but aren't so stubbornly independent. Regardless, we are blessed with all boys at any age.
No comments:
Post a Comment