Friday, December 31, 2010

Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning offers standards-based language arts and math curriculum. Science,social studies and art lessons are provided as a bonus for most grades. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.


I'm going to try this curriculum for Caleb as he says that he really wants to do school on the computer. Joshua and Luke will use it for enrichment. I'm excited to try this for one month and see how it goes.

1 comment:

FairyLover said...

We have been using Time4Learning for three years now. We love it. I'll come back at the end of the month to see how you like it. I always like to know what others think of this program.

Kathi