Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet Caleb!

It's birthday time once again. 

I can't keep up, and I put 7 candles on the cupcakes that I made for Caleb. 

He didn't notice, but afterwards Matt whispered to me that Caleb was 8. 

Well, you know, I have 5 kids to keep up with, what do you expect?

Caleb was super excited to get another Lego set, and I don't know how I will ever recapture the playroom, if we ever want to use it as a bedroom.

Caleb never meets a stranger, and he gives us lots of stories to share with others.  I especially appreciated having Caleb with us in China as he was my comic relief many times as I was stressed out.  It was probably also a good thing that many of the Chinese didn't understand English!

Happy Birthday Caleb!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! 8 years old already, wow!