Friday, May 18, 2012

Spring time!

I love spring time.  I had the bright idea of going on a family hike and geocache.  We were successful in finding the geocache and the waterfall, but I can't say that our attitudes (parents and children included) were always positive.  I told Matt that I wouldn't want to do the Amazing Race and be broadcast to thousands of people!  I look back at the picture and hope that we will only remember the special time of family that is so fleeting.



Easter was a wonderful day.  We started with an egg hunt and baskets, but we celebrated our Risen Savior as our greatest blessing at church.  I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone dressed up.  We were rushed before church and naps kept us from doing it after church.  Our Pastor and his family joined us for lunch.  Lots of good food and fellowship!







My sweet friend, Tori, is expecting a girl after two boys.  We are all very excited, and now Anna won't be the only girl among all those boys!


My dear husband brought me a sweet treat one afternoon.  I told him he owed me after a funny comment he made during a discussion we were having...

I took Joshua to Boy Scouts one night.  He was in uniform, and we had to stop at the grocery store on the way home.  He held my hand all the way into the store.  I was telling Matt how sweet this was to me, and Matt quickly added..."he was helping the old lady cross the road."  He could have really been in trouble if I hadn't thought it was so funny.  I told him that means he is an old man too and that he owed me a frappe and flowers. 


Luke and Caleb are playing soccer this year with a church league.  It is very relaxed, and they have memory verses and give out stickers after each game for different sportmanlike qualities displayed in the games.

No comments: