We had a snow storm the week before we went on the cruise and the week after the cruise. We finally tried snow cream. We used sweetened condensed milk, and the kids did not like it. I can check that off my list now! The problem with snow in the south is that it melts so fast that the kids are playing in slush. Slush equals a lot of wet clothes for mom to wash! They had fun, and I did sled some with them. Anna came in crying one day because she was so cold, and her little feet were freezing. Thomas spent just a few minutes outside for me to get a picture, and then he headed inside. We got the four wheeler out and drove around a little in the snow. I drove Anna and Caleb around. Caleb was yelling for me to slow down, and Anna was giggling the whole time. I know who the adventurous one is!
Lap loom
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment