Using our bring a friend passes with our Stone Mountain membership, we spent the day having fun with one of my friends and her three boys. The first thing they wanted to do was the Sky Hike, a high ropes course. So, Carrie went with six boys to do that while I entertained Thomas and Anna. Then, the boys did the climbing wall. We had a picnic, watched the 4D movie, played in the barn with all the balls, and explored the geyser playground. The boys spent over an hour in the barn, and I took Thomas and Anna to ride the train around the mountain while Carrie stayed with them. I left with Caleb, Thomas, and Anna while Carrie stayed and did the skylift with her boys and Joshua and Luke. The kids were so exhausted on the way home that I had a nice quiet ride!
 |
| Ready to do Sky Hike |
 |
| Luke and Anna on the low ropes. |
 |
| Joshua and the other Luke climbing. |
 |
| Stone Mountain from the train |
No comments:
Post a Comment