Caleb never ceases to amaze me with his comedy. Today, I gave him a cupcake that Joshua, Caleb, and I worked hard to make, well, not really it was a mix, but I did have two boys helping. Anyway, I told him to take it to the table to eat so he wouldn't get crumbs on the floor. Well, a few minutes later and I saw crumbs all over the floor. "Caleb, why are there crumbs on the floor?" "I'm the cookie monster, yum, yum, yum!" as he reinacts how he ate his cupcake.
In the car, Joshua "They must be building a fence for the cows." Caleb remarks "Cows don't live in tents." Joshua remarks, "fence, not tents"
Caleb walks into the kitchen the other day, "mama, I went poo-poo on the floor." I look over to see a marble size poop on the floor. About that time, Caleb starts shaking his leg (he looked sorta like Elvis) and out rolls another poop onto the floor. As I was changing Caleb clothes, I asked him why he went poop in his pants. His answer, "it just came out."
Lap loom
13 years ago
1 comment:
Oh Debbie! Your boys are a hoot! We, too, are living amongst poop-related activities and discussions almost every day. Oh the joy of potty training! :) Hope you have a fabulous (and rogue poop-free) weekend!
Laura
Post a Comment