Monday, April 21, 2008

Surfin' USA



So, following Julie's lead, I have filled in the states that I have visited. It's strange to see. I sort of walked down memory lane as I looked at the states that I filled in, remembering the trips that I have taken with family, friends, business associates. So many memories! I saw the numerous family trips to Nebraska and Kentucky/Ohio, the round trip family vacations that included Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Carlsbad Caverns, Las Vegas, Oak Creek Canyon, trips to NJ and Texas for Ethicon, vacations to Florida, and business trips with Matt to California, Colorado, Texas, and others. I really thought that I have traveled most of the US states, but I can tell that I have some work to do! I'll have to get planning, right after our next trip to Nebraska, and Florida, oh and our cruise, well maybe we'll have more vacation time next year!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Deb,
I can think of a reason for you to visit OK. Come any time!!
Love,
Kathleen