I recently had part of my blog sent to Blog2print.com to be made into a photo book. I only did the posts from the year 2007 as a trial run. I am very pleased with the book. It's like the photo books that you can create from regular photo sites, except that it is your own blog! The site was pretty easy to manage. You choose the date range that you want, pick the cover design and pictures for cover and back (I had to upload those myself from my computer, because I couldn't figure out how to choose them from the posts). I'm sure you can get much more detailed, but I wasn't really into that. I just wanted my blog in a book. I chose the free shipping, and it came much sooner than estimated. I now plan to make another book for 2008-2010. The boys loved looking through it, and it was trip down memory lane! The only issue that I had with it was that some posts had the pictures moved around from their original position in the post. But, like I said, my main goal was to have it in a book in case blogger ever loses all my stuff!
I got an email from them today. They are having a sale of 15% off until March 9. I guess now is the time to do the rest of my blog. The coupon code is readysetb2p.
Let me know if you try it and what you think!
Lap loom
13 years ago
1 comment:
I've been wanting to do this, will have to take a look. Thanks!
Post a Comment