Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I can't believe Christmas has already arrived and is almost gone. Matt is putting the littles to bed, and I hear my big boys downstairs playing. I wanted to get a Christmas post written since I may not take time to do it later.  We made our traditional gingerbread house...



We made more gingerbread cookies, supposedly for Santa, but Joshua has already eaten most of them.


We celebrated with Matt's family.
 

We celebrated with Mom and Danny's family. 



Christmas day was spent enjoying all the kids' new stuff.  We went to church and had a special time of music and communion.  Luke was so excited, because there was a baby in the manger!  It was so sweet.  Mom and I made a huge Christmas dinner, and we have lots of leftovers for tomorrow night.  It was a special day spent with special people. 

PJs, slippers, and a cool ride for the littles

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

a jumper for burning off extra energy

Caleb with his surprise station cash cards...thanks Laura for helping out!

Luke wanted play shaving cream.

Joshua with all 20 of the Jedi apprentice books.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I need your gingerbread man recipe; we will have to attempt those next year. Love the pictures, glad it was a wonderful day.