
I have finally accepted the fact that our spunky little girl has a long road ahead of her for speech therapy! She was seen by Babies can't Wait for seven months and has been doing speech through the local school system for three months. It doesn't seem like she is progressing much at all. School services are not available over the summer, so we are seeking privates services for a couple of months. She had her evaluation yesterday, and after I asked if this was going to be a long road, the therapist smiled and said "it's going to be an investment." I am praying that this therapy will be intensive enough to get her conversing with us. I know it must be as frustrating or more for her as it is for us!
1 comment:
Could she be any cuter!? Nope. Love the outfit.
Gin =)
Post a Comment