Saturday, February 28, 2015

Disney World

Tuesday morning, I drove Matt to the conference and then the kids and I headed to Downtown Disney.  We did some shopping and visited the Lego store.

Wednesday, I took the kids to Disney.  We bought non-expiring tickets several years ago, so we were able to use one of our days on those.  We were able to make it for the opening ceremony at the Magic Kingdom and head straight to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.  After that, the big boys rode Space Mountain, then we saw Buzz and rode his ride.  After that we headed back to ride the Barnstormer and had lunch at the Be Our Guest restaurant.  After lunch, we took the monorail to Epcot since we had fast passes at Soarin'.  Then, we visited with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy.  By this time, Matt had finished work and gotten a ride back to the hotel.  The little kids were getting tired, so we took them back to the hotel to nap and hang out with Matt.  Joshua, Caleb, Luke, and I returned to finish the evening.  We went back to Epcot and rode Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Mission Space.  We hopped the monorail back to the Magic Kingdom and rode Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.  We saw bits of the Electrical Parade and the fireworks.















 

No comments: