I guess that I'll just start where we are and move forward from here. Maybe in later posts, I will have time to go back and recount some of the previous antics of my boys. So, here they are...Joshua-5 yrs (mild mannered, tenderhearted, and a bit fussy when tired), Caleb-3 yrs (high mantainence, strong willed, and a bear when tired), and Luke (the sweetest baby, easy going and happy). This was the 5th picture in this sitting as it is terribly hard to get the boys to sit still and smile at the same time. Caleb is obsessed with farm stuff, so notice the John Deere tractor and loader in his hands. Joshua loves gum, so you can see what he is smacking on. They are wearing their matching outfits that Nana bought them for Christmas.
I had to include this picture, because you wouldn't have believed me if I didn't. I was able to get an egg to stand on its end on the winter solstice. Matt is my witness, and the one who knocked it over (twice!). I think he was jealous that he couldn't get his to stand on end. I was able to snap this shot in between.
2 comments:
I love it Debbie! Welcome to the dark side :) I look forward to watching as your blog grows and hearing more fun stories about the boys!
Awesome to see your boys! I can't believe how big Joshua is! We've got #2 due May 13 (another boy, by the way). We're egg-static. (Sorry... egg-stremely bad puns in use!)
Post a Comment