Caleb is potty training. I finally told him that he doesn't get anymore pull ups except at bedtime. He is wearing big boy underwear, and yes, I have had to change him (4 times one day - all just wet), but today he has gone in the potty 4 times and no accidents (yet!).
Joshua is losing teeth. He lost his first tooth in November, and he lost his second tooth yesterday. He walked into our room this morning so proud of his $1 that the tooth fairy had left.
You may notice the snorkel in the tub. Joshua likes to practice "swimming" in our tub.
I also have a first this week...I started doing contract work as a technical writer. It wasn't much yet, but I'm hoping to do more in the coming weeks, you know, to pay for the CT scan :-)
Matt's first for the week has to be buying on ebay. He has taken up the hobby of buying cowboy and war movies, like Unforgiven, Band of Brothers, etc.
That's it for us. Hope you have a great week too!
2 comments:
Wow! Caleb is changing and Joshua looks so cute!
Good luck with the PTing and look at Joshua - losing those teeth! Cute, cute pics!
Post a Comment