Caleb started out our week of sickness by throwing up in his bed at 4:00 in the morning last Thursday. So, Thursday and Friday were spent nursing him. About 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning, Matt's started and about 6:00 a.m. it hit me. With Matt and I out of commission, Joshua and Caleb had run of the house. We were too weak to do anything with Luke other than change him and give him his bottle, so we decided to just let him stay in his crib for the day. We thought that would keep him from getting sick. Wrong...about noon, I decided to check on him and he had pooped through his diaper and soaked his bed, and he hadn't even cried about being in a nasty bed! Joshua was the only one who managed to not get the stomach bug; however, this morning he woke up and said "I feel all mixed up, like my arm is on my leg." His fever has gone from 99.8 to 103, and I'm keeping Motrin in him. Right now, he seems to be feeling pretty good. I'll be thankful for us all to have our health again. Chet and Amanda are coming this weekend, and I know Joshua wants to play with Andrew!
1 comment:
Oy! Hope everyone recovers soon!
Post a Comment