Thursday, February 22, 2007

in house camping


Joshua really wanted me to put up his tent, so we put it up in the boys' room. They spent two nights in it before returning to their beds. The second picture is Caleb with his 2x4. Julie may have a bookworm, but we've got a carpenter! Ha! He actually did sleep with his board for the night, last night he had to sleep with a rock. Hopefully, there are no live animals in our future! Luke has his first ear infection, but after only one day on antibiotics, he seems to be feeling better.

An update on Jean: she has an appointment at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston on Wednesday. Since this is a rare type of cancer, we felt that it would be better that she go to the only center in the world dedicated to this type. She cancelled the appointments here. We are hoping for a good prognosis when she has her appointment. I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I love the pictures. The first thing I noticed was the wiggles pillow. That would be what Micah would have in his bed every night.