I just have to let out a vent...let me go through my list of bridesmaids, and you'll see why I am venting...
1. Amanda - expecting girl in November
2. Julie - 2 girls, aged 3 and 1
3. Laura - 2 girls, aged 3 and 1
4. Kathleen - 1 girl, 2 months
5. Amanda (sis-in-law) - 1 boy, age 9, 1 girl, age 4.5, expecting a girl in 2 weeks
+ my other sis-in-law Kim - 1 boy, age 4 and expecting a girl in 1 week
Total: 2 boys and 9 girls
The only person that I have to compare notes with is Tori - 2 boys, age 2 and 5 months...
I guess that I can just look on the bright side, my boys will have plenty of adorable choices!
Maybe this means that now is the time for #4? LOL!
Seriously though, I am so excited for all these new baby girls, and I can't wait to meet each one and spoil them with pink and dolls that make lots of noise. ;-)
Lap loom
13 years ago
3 comments:
I kind of thought I was going to come through for you in the boys dept although Marsh, Devon and everyone else said all along it was a girl and they were right. Look forward to hearing about yoru new nieces when they arrive. Best wishes to Amanda and Kim!!!
Aw! Poor Debbie :) Hope 4th times a charm for you!
Come on Baby # 4!!!
Post a Comment