Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Joshua

Last week, Joshua learned to swim across the pool. Part of me wanted to jump in and be right there next to him, and another part just sat dumbfounded at how my little boy has grown up to be six and swimming across the pool by himself!

When we went to Six Flags, he was so excited to be big enough to ride a real roller coaster and the joy of riding with him was wonderful! On the way home from Six Flags, he pulled out tooth # 3. Then, he said, "It's sorta bloody back here!"

He had another cavity when we went to the dentist. The dentist said that it's very small, so we can have it filled without gas. Joshua hated the gas the first time they used it.

Lastly, at the end of last week, Joshua told me that he was growing into a man. I asked him why he said that. He looked at me very seriously and said "Well, I am losing my teeth and growing hair on my legs." I just smiled and said "Yes, you are growing into a man."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, and growing so big! I really enjoy reading your blogs, they bring a smile to my face!