Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Busy day

We started this morning with the mandatory dental check for Armands. Thankfully, there were no issues, and his teeth look pretty good aside from some overcrowding. Then, we went to help pack food bags for a local ministry. Thomas and Anna were at preschool, so you see the other 4 boys working hard in the picture. Next, we stopped at Walmart for groceries and a bike helmet for Armands. He didn't like the white helmet I picked up first and he chose the black one. I was surprised that he gave me his opinion, but it was nice to know that he will let us know what he wants. He tried to get me to buy him a watch, but I told him no and he put it back. I actually already bought him one for Christmas. When we got home, we had lunch (he has eaten everything I've served so far except chicken wings that I got with pizza the other night). Joshua had an online class and the other boys were watching videos, so Armands put on his new helmet and practiced riding a bike in the driveway. I think he will get it before he leaves. He is a tease too....he came in holding his wrist and when I tried to examine it, he started giggling really loud like he had really gotten me good. He told Matt through google translate that he has a bike at his foster home. The kids played tag in the yard while I fixed dinner. Matt took the big boys to church tonight, and I'm hanging out at home with the littles since Thomas woke up from his nap with a fever. Besides that, we've had another good day.

No comments: