Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas and Helen



Christmas breakfast
 
Opening presents
 

 We took a little drive over the Helen today.  We were able to enjoy some sunshine after all the rain we have had the past couple of days.  We visited Goats on the Roof.  In case you didn't know, this store has grass on the roof, and goats can walk around up there.  In the picture below, you can see the ramp in the background where they can come down to the ground.  The smart owners of this store sell goat food, and you can either hand crank or ride a bicycle and send food up to the roof.  The metal cup hits a bell at the top to let the goats know that the food has arrived.  They are usually lined up to see who will get it first though.  After the goat visit, we parked in Helen and walked around for a while.  I parked at the lot that cost $2.00 paid in an envelope in the box.  I didn't have any ones, and as I was trying to decide what to do, Armands handed me his wallet with his Christmas money in it.  I was able to pay him back when I got some change. 


 


No comments: