Here are a few random pictures I found on my camera...
Buzz Lightyear, Ninja, Minnie Mouse, Batman, Ninja
(feeling pretty safe around here, ha!)
Matt's birthday, a little help with the candles
The boys were in a play this semester with the local group again. Joshua was Edmund in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. This is the same group they have done the other plays, and I am always amazed at the final productions. We love our director! Caleb was a wolf and got to fight in the White Witch's army. Matt was even recruited to get involved this time around. He played the grown up Edmund at the end before the kids find the passage back through the wardrobe.
The kids did an awesome job!
Aslan crowning Edmund
Big and Little Edmund
Caleb the wolf
Caleb celebrated his 9th birthday, and he wanted a white Ninjago lego cake. I had fun with the marshmallow fondant again!
No comments:
Post a Comment