Armands had too much soda and candy the other day, I believe. He was very giggly and started imitating everyone in the family. It was really funny to see through his eyes what he thought if everyone. For Joshua, he walked around with a strut. I've never thought of him as cocky, so maybe he was showing confidence. For Matt, he walked like a old man, again Matt doesn't act like an old man, but he does get down on the floor and wrestle with them. Well, he won't for now until his shoulder is better. For Thomas, he got on his knees and waved and said " hi Armands" with a big grin which is exactly what Thomas does. The best was Anna, he got down on his knees again and cried and rubbed his eyes and said MAMA, MAMA! Yes, he got that one right, our little princess is quite demanding. For me, he acted like he was cooking, but the next morning when I was feeling a little stresses out, he acted like he was holding a coffee cup an was shaking his hands all the way to his face and then pretended to spill it all over his face. I got a good laugh from that, because yea, that was exactly how I was feeling. An injured husband, little sleep due to a fussy girl, and six kids with cabin fever due to rain will do that to a girl!
Armands seems to tolerate Thomas and Anna. They really like him and he will pick them up when they ask. But he usually quickly passes them off. He will let Anna sit on his lap when they are watching TV. I don't think he has been around little ones much, as he doesn't seem to know how to play with them.
Lap loom
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment