My mom volunteered to keep the little ones the other night for us to take the big boys out. We went to dinner at the Mexican restaurant and then drove to an arcade with laser tag. When Armands first arrived at our home, he loved the nerf guns. So, I figured he would enjoy laser tag. The boys decided it would be them against Matt and me. We had a great ten minute session and then we got printed out scorecards. What do you know?
I had the high score! The scorecards also listed out how many times you were hit by each person and vice versa. It just so happened that I was hit most by Armands, 25 times! He chased me through the laser tag course almost the entire time! Then, we had a little money left over on our game cards, so we let the kids each pick a couple of video games to play. Armands really like the big rig simulation game, and Joshua and Armands put me in the middle of their pirate simulation game. I got to steer the ship while they shot all the skeletons. Not exactly my idea of fun or a wholesome game, but once I was stuck in the middle I had to listen to them yell
at each other all the way through the game. Armands got out and said "skeleton". He hasn't said many English words, so I thought it was funny that he felt that word was worthy. We stopped at Krispy Kreme for dessert on the way home. It was a great night out.
No comments:
Post a Comment