Friday, March 9, 2007

Caleb...The Next Emeril?


Caleb has always been one to just "take matters into his own hands." It drives me crazy that he won't ask for permission or for help with some things. Anyway, yesterday (as I was paying the bill for his CT scan), he came to me holding a sandwich. He proudly told me that it was a jelly and cheese sandwich. I went into the kitchen and found the evidence on the floor. He had even tried to pull off the crust which is hard considering he used the end piece of the loaf of bread. So, I had to congratulate him on his creation and clean up the mess. He actually ate it all! Oh, I just realized that he is not wearing a shirt in this picture, I have no idea why! Joshua has started soccer again. His first game is next week, so I'll try to post a good soccer picture. He is growing up so fast! Luke is also growing quickly. He has started crawling, the army crawl, sort of dragging his legs behind him. I don't think it will be long before he will have his bottom up and be on his way. If I can figure out how to upload a video, I'll do it. Any advice from you veterans would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Jules said...

So cute Debbie! That's funny Caleb made his own jelly and cheese sandwich - sounds delicious ;)

For the videos, try dropshots, they have a blog url you can copy into your blog.