After reading list of books that Julie and Amanda are working through, I decided to have a look at my books and see if anything was interesting enough to add to a book list for myself. I had to chuckle when I took inventory. I thought that you would also find some amusement in my latest choices. So, here goes...
Women Leaving the Workplace by Larry Burkett
The Field Guide to Homeschooling, by Field
Miserly Moms, Miserly Meals, Frugal Families by McCoy
Professionalizing Motherhood by Pleiter
Becoming a Chief Home Officer by Savage
The Wealthy Barber by Chilton
The 15 Minute Organizer by Barnes
Your Money Counts by Dayton
Don't Make Me Count To Three by Plowman
Managers of Their Homes by Maxwell
I did read a "real book" recently called When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin. I finished it in a day and a half. It was one of those reads where I told the boys to put in a movie and leave me alone for an hour or two (barring medical emergencies :-)). The next day they were in preschool, and I walked on the treadmill and read for 3 hours! It is set here in the North Georgia Mountains at Lake Burton.
Lap loom
13 years ago
1 comment:
Oh Debbie! Your interests & life mirror mine. Ha ha. I like the Miserly one... I'll have to check it out. Right now I'm reading How to Raise Your Spirited Child and Mom, Jason's Breathing on Me - The Solution to Sibling Bickering.
Post a Comment