I was worried about how Caleb would react when I told him that he was getting braces. He was so excited! He was anxious to try the flavored stuff for the impressions. That ended up being the worst part for him. He thought he was going to choke. After that, it was smooth sailing. He has been quite sore, but it is getting better. The braces make him look much older to me. He has grown into such a happy kid, and I am so proud of how far he has come!
1 comment:
He looks great! I'm pretty sure that my boys may need braces in the future as well (and Lily of course will have the whole 9 yards of dental stuff because of her cleft palate issues). Nice to know that it is not too bad :-). I had them myself (twice), but it's different being a mama. Love, Chenning
Post a Comment