I think it just hit me yesterday that I have become a true soccer mom! When we went to Joshua's soccer game Tuesday, and I saw a group of moms from another team that had shirts made to match, and on the back they said "soccer mom". I thought they were cute and went about my way. Then, yesterday when I went to Joshua and Caleb's Easter pary at mother's morning out, I realized that I am a stay at home, minivan driving, homeschooling, soccer mom of three boys. I actually smiled to myself when I thought about it. I truly enjoy what I do now. Sure, there are times when I get frustrated with the boys' behavior or the state of my house (I really thought that I'd be able to keep the house clean, ha!). But, overall, I feel truly blessed to be doing what I'm doing.
1 comment:
Wow! I love all of the many post. You need to post more often like that.
I am glad that you love your new job/calling. It is the highest calling there is.
Post a Comment