I tried to convince myself that I wouldn't get onto the boys for getting their socks dirty...after all, they are boys and we live on a farm with lots of dirt! However, the other day, I bought a pack of white socks (for times that we need decent socks, not Georgia red clay colored). I told the boys that these were good socks, and that if they wanted to play outside they need to change their shoes and their socks if they were wearing the new white socks. Well, wouldn't you know it? Caleb decides to go outside to play wearing his new white socks and NO SHOES! To make matters worse, he decides to gather rocks from under our back deck which is purely Georgia red clay! I had to take a picture of his socks, it kept me from totally losing my cool. In the back of my mind, I was thinking, "hey, at least I can put it on the blog!" I even told Caleb to make a face like he was getting in trouble! At least there are still 9 pair of white socks left!
2 comments:
Great blog, Debbie!
Oh no!!! I too find myself thanking God that I have a blog to record the funny moments that at the time make my blood boil.
What a great shot, too! The angry/frustrated face says it all...
Post a Comment