A couple of weeks ago, it was in the high 70s. Joshua wanted to get out his pool and fill it up. The water was still really cold, so I told him that we would fill it up and by afternoon, it would probably be warm enough to get in. Lo and behold, Caleb couldn't wait. This is what I found just a few minutes later. He decided it was too cold to try again at that time. I'm so glad we live in the woods!
Lap loom
13 years ago
2 comments:
Too funny, Debbie! Happy Easter Ward Family! Looks like you all had a great time. I'm so glad you made this blog - It's so nice to be able to catch up and "see" you and your family and what you are doing. :) Laura
Brrr! What a cute shot, Caleb's so funny. Can't wait to see you guys in June!
Post a Comment