Sunday, April 8, 2007

Darth Matt


Joshua had a great birthday party. We had 10 little boys and girls running around. Thank goodness that the weather was nice, and the party was held outside. We called all the kids together for "Jedi Training" and gave them their "uniforms." Then, we read a Star Wars book, just in case some of the kids weren't familiar with all the characters. We had them practice their light saber skills by keeping balloons in the air. Then, they had to practice targeting the Death Star with water balloons. Lastly, after cake and punch, we had a special appearance by Darth Vader, I mean, Darth Matt. The kids went crazy with all their newly learned skills. Overall, I think they had a great time, and I know Joshua loves all his new Star Wars toys.

1 comment:

Takoma Volpe said...

How adorable!! Debbie, I can't believe Joshua is 6!! How in the world did 6 years go by?!?
:) Laura