Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mother's Day Pedicures

Mom and I went to have pedicures as our Mother's Day presents, a little early. During our session, the young lady asked Mom if she wanted flowers. The Vietnamese girl said that she could do strawberries or a banana, but "you not eat your toe, right?" Mom decided to let her do a flower, and then she wanted to do one for me. Since Mom's turned out cute, I decided to try one too. We figured afterwards that she must have thought that I was a teenager, I ended up with polka-dots. Cute, but a little too cute. I would have preferred to have mine like Mom's. Oh well, the boys really like them. Luke keeps trying to pick off the little rhinestones in the center of the flowers!I was trying to make the picture, and Joshua wanted to get in the fun. He yanked his sock off and stuck his foot in the picture.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Purty! You can tell Joshua that he has mommy's toes :)